Director, Account Management
We are looking for a Director, Account Management to join our talented, dynamic, and rapidly growing global team. The position is based out of our New York City office located near Bryant Park in Midtown Manhattan.
OpenAsset is the only Digital Asset Management solution built for the Architecture, Construction and Engineering industries. We have over 700 clients and 15 years’ experience of delivering value. Our vision is to inspire people through visualization of the built world.
We are a diverse group of hard-working and entrepreneurial people dedicated to solving complex challenges, working hard on meaningful projects, and celebrating our successes. We are looking for extraordinary people to join our industry-leading and incredibly talented team! Our inspirational and fun working environment, innovation-driven, fast-growing company, and ambitious projects are just a few reasons why you will love working here.
As a company we are passionate about ensuring that diversity and inclusion are championed, and that everybody has a seat at the table. We promote a culture where everyone feels valued, and we have adopted policies to ensure we hire from a diverse pool of candidates.
Director, Account Management Description
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and laser-focused leader of our Account Management team. You’ll be a player-coach responsible for retaining and expanding our existing revenue as well as building and managing the Account Management team. We are looking for a detail oriented, revenue-focused leader to join our Customer Success team.
- Reporting into the COO, the Director, Account Management is responsible for achieving Net Renewal, Gross Renewal, and Module upsell targets.
- Build and manage the Account Management team.
- Work closely with Customer Success leadership to establish and continue to grow collaboration between teams.
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success team to make sure day-to-day interactions and high-level relationship goals move in sync.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing organization to create an existing customer funnel.
- Work closely with the Billing team to ensure accuracy in subscription invoices.
- Improve renewals and expansion efficiencies through process and tools.
- Responsible for all contract renewal negotiations, ensuring high levels of customer retention.
- Quality assurance over every client subscription. You know every dollar in and out.
- Building excellent decision maker relationships across a rapidly growing customer base
- Player/Coach who sells the value of OpenAsset to our clients in both renewal negotiations and expansion opportunities.
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS account management/sales.
- 5+ years experience managing SaaS existing business renewals and upsells.
- 2+ years experience successfully line managing employees.
- Player - Coach who can close opportunities and also build, manage and get the most out of their team.
- Experience building relationships, presenting and selling to C-suite level decision-makers.
- Ability to identify strategic problems and commercial opportunities, and provide solutions!
- You're a great listener, partner, commercial strategist, and customers love you!
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate closely with teammates across departments, such as Customer Success, Product, Marketing and Operations.
- Experience managing opportunities in Salesforce (or similar CRM).
- Experience managing subscription renewals in Salesforce, Gainsight or other similar tools
Technologies We Use:
- Competitive salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + federal holidays (UK style!)
- 5 paid sick days
- Work from home flexibility
- Commuter benefits
- Paid parental leave
- A fun office with casual dress code and open fridge (free fruit, soda & other beverages)
- Career growth and development opportunities
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Axomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are welcomed.